Monday, September 23, 2013

Good Craic and Joffrey from Game of Thrones

Honest mistake. 
One of the first things we learned in Dublin was the word craic. It is Irish slang for something or someone being fun/entertaining. When my friend and I first heard that word, we automatically assumed it had something to do with the drug crack. Of course, our Irish friends gave us a lot of crap for thinking that. 

We also did not see any pandas. 
For our first night out, we went to this club called The Button Factory. Our friends told us there was going to be a “Panda Party” and Jack Gleeson, the actor who plays Joffrey on Game of Thrones, would be there. We hopped on a double decker bus and made our way downtown. After a couple drinks and some terrible disco music, we finally saw Jack Gleeson. My friend got to meet him and shake his hand. And I, being the awkward person that I am, took pictures of the back of his head. The rest of the night was a lot of fun. We drank, we danced, and we ate delicious pizza. It was a lot of fun and a great way to start our trip.
Joffery's head is the blond hair next to my friend on the left




No comments:

Post a Comment